With DataPrintTM Mantel Digital AG offers you an inkjet printing system for digital multicolor printing into anodised aluminium.
The vacuum table which is adjustable up to a height of 40 mm allows for printing on different materials with varying substrate thickness.
The flexible and accurate 4-head and ink feed system allows for fast switching of print heads for the use of different ink types.
Thanks to the precise and repeatable positioning of the substrate, a defined, accurate position and pressure on mechanically finished machined workpieces is possible.
Excellent print quality with the following characteristics:
- Excellent weather resistance
- Solvent resistant
- High chemical resistance
- Abrasion resistant
- High light fastness
Durable, even in outdoor applications
- Light and colour fast
- Abrasion proof – will not scratch
- Resistant to solvents and chemicals
- Anti-graffiti proof – just cleans off
- Resistant to atmospheric / weather corrosion
- 100% recyclable
- Best weather resistance according to SN EN ISO 105-B04 (EMPA test report 441567)
- Additional coating possible for optimal UV protection according to DIN EN ISO 11507
– Xenon test 576 hours
– UV-B (313) 576 hours
Printing on anodized aluminium
- Appr. 0.02mm (0.005 – 0.03) cured protective coating covering the digital print
- The transparent coating is harder than glass and cannot be separated from the aluminium
- The colours are embedded in the aluminium and durably protected
- The curing of the surface is a thermic process. The printed panels represent no environmental risk (e.g. ink cannot be washed out)